Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Bababadoo, Surfin' USA

First and foremost allow me to praise The Beach Boys.  Wonderful band, wonderful song, sorry about the depression bababaBrian.  Now, let me tell you about my week.  It's been pretty great.  Uh, I pretty much got to hang out at the lake one night which was uh-maz-ing.  Uh, I loved it.  I put on my life jacket or "float coat"  and headed down.  I went surfing (photo courtesy of Sarah Catehrine), also hung out on the dock.  Lovely evening, babababeautiful.  I don't really like going into the water, but I don't mind being around. I'm thinking of becoming a lifeguard.  Can't be that hard right?  Anyway, I'm just chillaxin' today.  I may make it over to the dumpster later to raid the good garbage, we'll see.

Until next time, babababye.

1 comment:

  1. thank the good lord above, Mr. Joe. your absence has been conspicuous. if you're on twitter, i think you might like to be friends with my canine friend EliSurber. i think y'all have a lot in common.

    ReplyDelete