Thursday, February 5, 2009

Bababawalkin along, singin this blog...


Bababadoo and good morning to you.

I hope that you are well this morning. I feel rather negligent in not telling you this in an earlier post but, uh, bababadoo, you should know that my voice sounds a lot like Louis Armstrong. Think raspy and jazzy and that's my voice. So, when you read this, you should read it in my true voice. Bababadoo.

So, what happened yesterday? I spent most of the day hanging out with my mom in the office. It was a nice day but it got a little cold outside. I stayed inside as much as possible. As you can see in my picture, I kept my jacket on because of the cold. By the way, bababadoo, that's a picture of me bababablogging on my laptop. Well, it's actually my mom's laptop but I take it when she's not looking or when she leaves me. Well, bababadoo, not much else going on. I think I'm going to go and eat a cupcake when no body's looking.

Until next time,

Babababye

No comments:

Post a Comment